Terms & Privacy
INFORMATION ABOUT US: Jane Kersel Limited, is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07703824 and with our registered office Lynton House, 7-12 Tavistock Square London WC1H 9LT
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS: We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as you will be bound by them if you continue to use our Services. Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on Services.
CHANGES TO OUR SITE: We may modify our Services from time to time and may change the content featured on the Services (the Content) at any time. Please note that any of the Content may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our Services, or any of the Content, will be free of errors or omissions.
ACCESSING OUR SITE The Services are provided free of charge. Our Services are directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that the Content featured on our Services is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our Services or any service or product described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our Services from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property in our Services and all of the content featured on our Services. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may view, store temporarily, print or download extracts from our Services and the Content for your personal use only and you may draw the attention of others to that content. You must not use any part of the Services and of the Content for commercial purposes without seeking a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION: The Content is intended as information only. It does not constitute professional advice you should rely on. If you rely on on the information made available in the Content, you will do so at your own risk and we shall not be liable whatsoever for any damages and loss which you may incur as a result of or in connection with your use and reliance of such information and /or Content. Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respect with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy set out below. If you wish to make use of content on our Website other than set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
When you visit our site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and -versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed and searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our contact number. We use the information held about you in the following ways: Information you give us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, product and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that have already been purchased or enquired about; - to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information we feel may interest you. Where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our service; to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. Information we collect about you. We will use this information: - to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; - to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; - as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.