The tantrika candle collection was designed by Jane Kersel as a great way to start or to deepen a meditation practice.
Dawn Puja brings new beginnings: turning the page; starting afresh; dropping the stuff that doesn't fit/doesn't work; connecting you to a new space deep inside that's aligned with the energy of your heart not just the projections of your mind. With this candle's intention it's also great to work on a mood board of images that you want to attract into your life. What our thinking mind thinks...our proving mind goes out to prove!
This is an oriental, woody fragrance imbued with top notes of uplifting bergamot, cardamon and rose with calming vetiver and amber, complimented by the vibration of crystal amethyst for some juicy mother earth love and soulful inspiration.
With the sale of each candle, we tithe 10% to the charity War Child (www.warchild.org.uk), bringing the light of awareness and pragmatic help to war-torn children across the globe. One tiny step at a time, we are taking an active part in healing our divided world by taking time to pause, turn inwards and begin to notice and heal the wars and conflicts within ourselves.
- Large 350gm hand-made glass candle
- Burn time of approximately 80hrs
- 100% vegetable-based wax + pure cotton bio-degradable wick
- Designed in the UK
- Wax and pouring by Cire Trudon
- The perfume of each candle uses natural essential oils developed by Jane + her Parisian Perfumier
- A Limited edition candle collection